My name is Tianyu Liu. I am a 3rd-year Ph.D. student in the Institute of Computational Linguistics (ICL, website in Chinese), Peking University, advised by Prof. Zhifang Sui and Prof. Baobao Chang.
My research interests include natural language processing, machine learning and deep learning.
(for more …)
So far I am working on the knowledge extraction as well as knowledge representation for the structured data, including
- Data-to-text natural laguage generation (D2TNLG)
- Information extraction from large web text
My publications can be found here.
- (2018-7) Attend ACL2018 in Melbourne, Australia.
- (2018-5) Start an internship in the KC Group, MSRA
- (2018-2) Attend AAAI2018 in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA.
- (2017-11) Two papers accepted by AAAI2018
- (2017-11) Attend NLPCC2017 in Dalian, China
- (2017-10) Attend EMNLP2017 in Copenhagen, Denmark
- (2017-8) One paper won the Best Student Paper Award in NLPCC2017
- (2017-7) Two papers accepted by EMNLP2017